Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's all in the presentation

In all the excitement of bomb-scares and Brazilian-slaughtering, this one almost slipped through the cracks (credit to Harry Hutton). Apparently, in the eight years since becoming Prime Minister, Tony Blair has spent GBP1800 of public money on make-up artists and beauty products. This doesn't bother me at all, since a) I think that it's important that our leaders are really, really good looking, and b) I very rarely pay my taxes anyway.


I don't know how much Cherie Blair spends on slap, but clearly it will never be enough. The woman simply cannot compete with the poised magnificence and simmering passion of Condoleezza Rice.

Condoleezza - fell down from heaven



Cherie - fell down from the ugly tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home