Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's the survey season again

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where my survey is?

For some reason, spring is the time when people seem to canvass for information, and I'm not just talking about the IRS. In the last few weeks, I've been bombarded by no less than four different bureaucracies at A Well-Known West Coast University for my opinons. My opinions are never that high as regular readers will no doubt realise, but they could probably be improved by the bureaucrats getting on with some work instead of asking me how I feel about them consistently delaying my reimbursements.

One particularly choice survey asked me, amongst other things, to state my sexual preference from the following options:

Heterosexual
Lesbian/Gay
Bisexual
Other (please specify)

Other? What the fuck? What the hell have these people heard about me?

Fortunately the survey was anonymous, so there shouldn't be any legal ramifications from describing myself as an Androgynous Tantric Badger Fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home