Thursday, March 15, 2007

Caffeine withdrawal: update!

I've now reached the 58-hour mark. The spoon-wielding otters have mostly lost interest in trying to dig a mineshaft through my brain. As with everything in life, there's a couple of die-hards who won't give up, but nothing I can't handle. This morning I made the first decaffeinated bowel movement since I was sixteen, and it left me rather shocked.

Somebody suggested that after conquering coffee, I might try giving up alcohol, so I had to punch their putrid face. That has made me feel much better.

1 Comments:

Blogger overflowingstash said...

Glad to know that patriotism at least hasn't left you yet. About time those damn Yankees learn that alcohol had joined tea as Britain's national drinks ages ago. Good lad.

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home