Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Supermodels are a pain in the arse

The 'news' that a super-model stuffs toot up her expensively sculpted nose must be the biggest non-revelation of the year, but nevertheless the fashion industry are falling over themselves to ditch Kate Moss in an orgy of self-righteous indignation. It's as spineless as it is hypocritical, but she's spent years raking in the corporate cash for nothing more taxing than waddling up a catwalk to Frankie Goes to Hollywood, so maybe it's just time to pay the piper.

The latest fashion house to give Moss the elbow is Burberry, who presumably think that taking cocaine doesn't fit in with their corporate image. If she'd downed three bottles of White Lightning before shagging a Millwall fan in the back of Vauxhall Nova then no doubt they wouldn't have minded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supermodels a pain in the arse? There's a fair few to which I'd like to be responsible for giving a pain in their arse.

9:56 am  
Blogger Captain Fastrousers said...

I would imagine that there are supermodels who would benefit form a kick up the backside, but I assume that you're referring to anal sex.

I'm afraid I've never seen the attraction of being a Rear Gunner myself. I feel no need to stick my cock in someone's tradesman's entrance in the same way that I feel no need to stick my cock in a freshly laid turd. Even if it was curled down by some overpaid skinny bint who hoovers up more white powder than a Dyson in a flour factory.

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home