Thursday, August 18, 2005

Double-OAP-Seven

The least surprising news today in the entertainment world is that the aged Pierce Brosnan has been ditched as James Bond, and speculation is rife as to the next wearer of the flame-proof, nuclear powered Dinner Jacket*.

I don't like to seem over-confident, but I'm keeping my cellphone open today in anticipation of Cubby Broccoli's call. Let's face it, I have the accent, the underwear, the cruel sardonic lips, and after 7 months in LA I even have the movie experience.

The only downside to all this is that it's bound to ignite the endlessly tedious debate as to who was the best James Bond. The answer is, of course, Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Kilroy-Silk - 'Do I make you horny baby?'


Notes for my American audience
*Dinner Jacket = tuxedo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home