Monday, August 15, 2005

Resoled Heaven

In the rough, tough world of speed eating contests, Tokera Kobayashi currently has no peer. Only a day after eating eighty three steamed dumplings in eight minutes, he managed to stuff one hundred pork buns down his gullet in just twelve minutes. Did his mother not teach him any table manners? The charmless lout probably doesn't even know the correct direction in which to pass the port.

I'd like to see him try the same thing with Jerky. For those of you who have not enjoyed the experience, it is best described as flavoured shoe leather. I had Elk Jerky, considered by many to be the King of Dried Meats. My jaw bone was in cramps of ecstasy and exhaustion, as I manfully ingested the peppered delicacy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't knock the jerky. If I remember correctly it was the petrol station sandwich that gave you the problems.

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home