Thursday, January 25, 2007

Failing to get the horn

The zoo said that although Lulu had been introduced to a male rhino called Easyboy, the two had not shown any sexual interest in each other, prompting the decision to attempt artificial insemination.

So it seems that rhino horn is not the aphrodisiac it's widely believed to be, and that all those limp-dicked wealthy asians have been illegally forking out stacks of cash on placebos. I have no sympathy, the flaccid fuckers shouldn't have funded the poaching of endangered species in the first place.

Of course, it could be a ruse by the rhino's to pretend that they have limited potency, in order to kill the market for their bony proboscii. Rhinos are vegetarian after all, and I'm not sure that I really trust anyone who doesn't eat meat. If it is a con, then I envisage World Wildlife Fund activists slipping bromide into the drinking-water of tigers. That's what I call activism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home