Tuesday, September 06, 2005

People from Michigan suffer from chronic flatulence

OK, I concede that the above headline has no real scientific basis, but it must be said 75% of the people I've met from Michigan (admittedly only 4, which is not a statistically significant sample) seem to have inefficient digestion.

I've never been a particularly flatulent person myself, and what little interest I had was cured during an extended bout of gastro-entiritis a few years ago. If you've never experienced the symptoms, then let me tell you that floating an air biscuit whilst suffering from gastro-enteritis is a bit like playing Russian Roulette with one's underpants. You know that there's a live round somewhere in the chamber, you just don't know exactly which shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home