Friday, August 26, 2005

Making love in canoe

Colorado has much to recommend it for a man like me. Friendly locals (if you can avoid the bloody middle-class hippies), nice countryside, and more importantly a fair few breweries. Some of these produce quite drinkable beer, not just the fizzy wee that many British people (not to say Los Angeles bar managers) think is the national drink of America.

Last week, I urinated into Clear Creek. I don't usually spend my free time wantonly polluting water courses with my bodily effluvia, but Clear Creek is special. It feeds into the Coors brewery in Golden, and I was curious to see the effect on product quality. If you're in the Denver area, keep an eye out for Coors Light batch #000378119455, and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Fastrousers said...

Apperently, I'm not alone in my predilection for urine-tainted beverages.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050826/ap_on_fe_st/coffee_urine

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home