Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Thanksgiving message from Fastrousers

Like the Pilgrim Fathers, I came to the New World in search of a better life, and have survived only by the goodwill and patronage of the indiginous population. (Also, like the Pilgrim Fathers I'll probably end up screwing over the local population that kept me alive). My brave and religious forebears faced physical privation and the threat of starvation, I've had bureaucratic incompetence and Academia to deal with. I'm not sure which is worse.

Seriously, thanks folks. I love you guys.*


*Don't worry readers, normal service will resume next week. Even now I'm composing a 1500 word polemic against People Who Stand in Corridors

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting the polemic. :)
I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home