Friday, August 18, 2006

Urgent! Skunk neutralizing required - no time to explain!

The neighborhood skunk has taken a disliking to my friend's car. (Either that or a particular liking, I still haven't got used to the husbandry of these foreign mammals). Anyway, her ancient estate car has acquired a rather distinctive perfume. Normally this would have me bent double with laughter, but she's away on holiday and technically I'm responsible for this vehicle. She's also bigger than me and a faster runner.

I'm not too bothered about the smell, she'd get used to that eventually I'm sure, but the elk rutting season is almost upon us and I have no idea how a randy bull-elk will react to an extremely musky Subaru. It's unlikely to be a pretty sight though.

I should never have left London. Finsbury Park is not without it's nuisances, but at least the only musk I had to deal with was people on the Tube wearing too much Old Spice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home