Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jet lag is like drugs, but not as fun

I just got back from the Warm Bosom of my Motherland yesterday, of which more perhaps later. For know, content yourselves with knowing that RMT members are still tossers, London is still the most vibrant city in the world, and people in Sheffield are still supremely ugly. I'd go into more detail, but I haven't slept for about 30 hours so I fear I would make even less sense than usual.

Jet lag is a bit like some recreational drugs, but with the recreation removed. An expensive and curious mixture of being completely wired and yet absolutely exhausted at the same time.

Happy New Year, by the way. I don't know what Nostradamus predicted for 2006, but I don't suppose it was good. A man after my own heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jet lag could be fun too...

11:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home